Monday, May 31, 2010


imgres.jpgimgres.jpg

Two Big bowls of popcorn. With lemon and butter and a big hunk of cheese. My "last meal" so to speak. Ate and watched movies.


It's not the first of June yet so I haven't taken my starting lineup photos yet. Can't wait for that...augh....


It's a brilliant summer day in Vermont, although the air is full of Quebec forest fire smoke.


Tomorrow begins a new adventure. Taking care of my body. My body that gives me every breath and thump of heart and fights each moment to be as healthy as possible. Now I'm going to join it - me - the decision maker - in the search for smooth sailing health.


Okay everyone. You seem like a bunch of positive, humorous, smart cookies... Let's go!!


Deb


1 comment:

  1. Deborah, I think this is a beautiful picture of you!!

    ReplyDelete