Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can't believe I am doing this




Okay. I am going to post four pictures - two from when we started and two from today. I am middle aged, and not exactly a pin up model. But I can really see the progress. Of course it helps that in the first pictures I look completely miserable. Which I was at the thought of sending such photos out to strangers. But now you are not strangers and you will understand the work that went into the progress... which, although it is not some kind of fabulous babe - it is more my self - my true body. So here.

and the side view...


7 comments:

  1. Serious progress, Deborah!
    You look much more toned and have great posture now!
    Keep up the good, hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE PROGRESS,

    looking great Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    You are resembling Ms. Streep more & more everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deborah - you've had major changes already! Your skin and muscle tone is noticeably different, all over! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good good, use this motivation boost to get through the next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great Deborah! definitly a noticable difference!

    ReplyDelete