Monday, July 19, 2010

SundayMondayAahhhhh

Okay. It's a blur. Feeling a bit better but still so TIRED.... Augh. I think I was dehydrated. My blood pressure was very low. Sunday was so busy, I literally dragged myself home after driving all over creation. Oh the slow country life. Ha. Everyone in Vermont drives huge distances to work. Idiotic.

Stop whining.

Saw the relatives of my ex-husband this past weekend who all said I look great. What are you doing? Oh my God you look so much younger! I was too tired to explain everything so I just said, "Oh this and that. A little less of this and a little more of that."

I did not exercise yesterday. I'm telling you the truth, I could hardly walk up the stairs. So this morning I went out and for my indulgence I had an everything bagel, toasted and dripping with butter. It was great. I was very careful to measure everything today and I drank tons of water. I am feeling better but I still am weak. I'm going to exercise tonight, however. Psyching myself up for the picnic table.

Haven't checked the blogs for the day yet. Hope that you are all feeling more energetic...





5 comments:

  1. Deb, I hope you'll feel 100% soon !
    I like the Polar bear picture. Just like me after the workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! And I feel your pain. The routine we're in can be so tiring! And I know you have a busy life. You're doing great, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as bad as you'll ever feel. It's all up from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I LOVE that exhausted, cuddly polar bear...or, em, fierce polar bear.

    Yeah, you know, it's weird, Deb. I feel like I have the PCP cycles. Days in a row where I'm truly exhausted! and then days in a row where I'm full of energy. Not sure how I get through the tired days but I guess just pure doggedness. I think that commitment you're showing through this program is awesome. Sending you a little PCP love to get you through the next workout! Kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some days are like that, eh? Remember that all things change, nothing stays the same. Maybe not as soon as we like, but things will definitely change!

    ReplyDelete