Sunday, July 25, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Blur. Very busy weekend. Old Home Day in my little Vermont church. 100 year old lady greeting at the door. Big potluck.

People are noticing how much fitter I am looking. That's nice.

I'm actually still feeling pretty worn out. I am doing better and I'm back to jumping and exercising - not as well as the rest of you - but as well as I can. Still, I feel a kind of deep fatigue inside. Also, I seem to have lost my appetite a bit. I kind of have to force myself to eat. Not really like me! It seems the pendulum has swung a bit too far in the other direction.

But...one day at a time.


4 comments:

  1. Is it hot up there? I've lost my appetite a bit, too. I blame it on the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY! Pendulums, harmonic waves, and CYCLES. This is how the human body works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never lost appetite. I was hungry today.
    I am thinking about food all day. It is not that I have craving, I just want to eat more PCP food !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i'm with Naoka on this one.

    BRING ON THE FOOOD

    ReplyDelete