Wednesday, July 28, 2010

cycles of life

little cycles blood rushing through body every few seconds
digestion food in, taken apart, some kept, some let go

big cycles
aging process

There is a wisdom in the body if we let it be in charge. If we can actually listen to it.

I'm seeing that more and more - and even with the exhaustion and valley time of PCP I think my body is telling me something.

I've lost quite a bit of weight fairly quickly and my body needs time to adjust. I think I need really really good rest. And steady nutrition. My body works so hard to survive, to keep a set point, and it feels stressed that something has changed drastically and so the internal patterns that I've set up over the last 15 years especially (after having a child and career and all the living stuff) have to be reformated. I need to be gentle with my body. Explain things to her. Stretch, be happy, comfort her (but not with stuffy, fatty, dead food).

I want food that is alive. Food that is still vibrating with life force.




1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the cycles. If only more people really, truly listened to their bodies and were cognizant of their cycles.

    ReplyDelete