Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rope too Long

I have been pushing the jumping in the last few days. Yesterday I was doing a little better- going past 100 a few times. I remembered Patrick's comment about Jenny's rope being too long. I didn't think mine was adjustable but I looked closely at it and the handles actually open at the end and I made it shorter.

Well what do ya know. It is easier!!!!!!!! Not a million times easier and it is still the running out of breath - but I am not tripping as much. Wow. This could be the straw that sends the camel running far and faster.

Feeling good lately - I love the way I naturally want good healthy food. I lust for the tomatoes that are all ripe and juice right now. And hot radishes. And fresh zucchini in a stir fry.

Not sure what my indulgence will be. I don't really want one. Huh. How funny is that?


4 comments:

  1. I actually had to tie 6 knots in my rope to make it shorter. It's not adjustable, but man, what a difference! :) I JUST discovered radishes, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your jump rope is getting easier! i had my indulgence tonight, i couldnt wait! of course it wasnt as good as it used to be tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you figured out this rope situation!
    i too don't really want an indulgence. but, I think that is a good thing! we will choose something reasonable, I bet. maybe something indulgent but that's actually food. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm glad you adjusted the length of your rope ! Jumping is such a big part of our workout, it has to be right one for you!

    I am not sure about my indulgence... I just want a peaceful time with my friend and my dog watching the sky getting dark ... food can be simple.

    ReplyDelete