Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Day 65

Okay. I took new pictures. I look thinner but wicked old. Sigh. I am old. I'll be 52 in two days. Can you imagine. Well, Naoko can. But the rest of you are probably thinking - no! I cannot!
I'll never be any younger.

I don't think the lighting in this room is very flattering. Shows up every bump and grind.

Stop it!

Okay. I did exercise today much harder than I usually do. I tried to exhaust fatigue push my muscles past the edge. So I am proud of myself.

Also, I am going to keep doing everything - I thought I might just start, with month 4, going back to week 3 or something and take another run at the hill. At this point I feel discouraged. As if there is no way I can catch up to what I should be mastering. But I'm going to really try this month. And then I'm going to keep trying.

I am tired. Going to bed.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me. Sorry I was gone for a few days - backsliding - caught up in drama and all that.


6 comments:

  1. No one should be mastering ANY of these exercises. We bump up the difficulty to keep them just out of reach. So don't get frustrated, just get going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking more fit and healthy. Just work on the happy part! Everybody has weird parts of their body, just not everyone takes pictures and posts their parts for all to see each week. That takes guts!

    Fix the white balance on your camera to get rid of the weird yellow-ness to the lighting. And smile! Focus on the things you are proud of (muscle burn, yes!) and how much more awesome you will be in 25 short days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo for good workout !!!

    So we will be the same age for a while then I will be 53 on 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So you will never catch me up !
    Don't feel old, you're younger than me!
    And actually age doesn't matter. Always "NOW" is the best, not past, not future, it has to be NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your doing great Deb, keep it up and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb I have to STRONGLY disagree with you - having seen you in person, I think you look absolutely beautiful ("old" is not a word I would at all associate with you!), in a natural, relaxed way - this is the best kind of beauty! 52 is nothing, and I hope I look as lovely as you when I get there!! Birthdays can be tough, but I love reflecting on all the experiences and lessons learned in the previous year. Plus, you're starting off your next year of life on an amazing track for health and longevity!

    p.s. yes, the lighting where you're taking your pictures is BAD! Try to take them in natural light, it will make a big difference and it will illuminate your TRUE classy looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you look awesome!
    i like what patrick said about birthdays, resolving to be stronger and fitter as each year passes. and thats exactly what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete