Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tuesday Wednesday

My pants fell off yesterday. Jeans. Not completely but kind of. I was taking the trash out, arms full, and my pants slipped over my now not so huge hips and there I was. Frozen. Smiling.

Wow. My pants fell off.

Haven't lost any "weight" this week, but things are tighter. Firmer. Different. Smaller.

Trying trying trying to do better at jumping.

Stop thinking...zen...get into a space where my lower limbic brain is in control. I am an animal. I am in this body. I am this body. Jump. Focus only on sensations.

Stop saying "Augh I can't do this" in whiny little voice.

Oh I am going to miss you all.


9 comments:

  1. Wow !!
    Even you haven't lost any weight, you're loosing fat and gaining muscles, that is more important than loosing weight.... Patrick told me yesterday.
    It is great that your pants proved that you are working hard and making result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image: trash bags in hand, pants around ankles. No paparazzi around?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for falling pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Shopping time!

    We will be with you, always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LET THE PANTS FLY TO THE SKY!
    AMAZING WORK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, weight is MEANINGLESS! I was telling Naoko yesterday, it's not like someones going to say, "I'd like to date you but you weigh 150 pounds so let's call it off."

    People are going to look at your fat/muscle percentage, all of which you've dramatically altered.

    The proof is the jeans around your ankles and the fact that you're doing workouts of this intensity every day!

    OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome!! i love this image of you, caught with your pants down. instead of a reason for embarrassment, a reason to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats great Deb! mustv been the best feeling! im gona miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This absolutely cracks me up! Most of my old pants are really baggy but I haven't had any actually fall down. You are really creating some amazing changes for yourself.

    ReplyDelete