Saturday, June 12, 2010

11 11 11 11 11

Wow. Eleven days. Time passes when you're havin' fun.

Is this fun?

Kind of. I'm starting to get acclimated. Knee better. Back to jumping (not yet caught up with my more nubile teammates) but still... Doing the other exercises. Huffing and puffing. Eating chicken chicken chicken and not any salt. And lots of veggies.

I think it may be the salt but I seem to be less puffy. I've lost some pounds - about 5 - and it seems like my body is a bit tighter.

The soreness factor over all is still present. It makes me feel kind of slow - and very aware of my muscles.

I had to move this big futon thing - clumsy and heavy - and normally I would have waited for someone to help me but I surprised myself by grabbing it and (with great effort) moving it. I felt strong. I felt like - hey I can do this.

I can do this.


1 comment:

  1. I like the moment that you discover your ability. Especially when you did not expect you being able to do it. Freedom! I can do it! It's a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete