Saturday, June 5, 2010

Not so good...

This was a tough day. I am hungry and I worked on a friend's garden for too long in the hot sun. And there were some emotional things - and I found myself standing in front of the ice cream place that I often stop at on the way back from my friend's house up in the Champlain islands. I got a small one. It was still pretty big. So big cheating for the day.

But when I came to the exercises last night, I literally was so sore and uncoordinated that I could only jump half - mostly because I just kept tripping over the rope and so I finally gave up. I did the other exercises promising myself I'd jump extra tomorrow.

It wasn't a sterling day.

half a protein drink
half a tuna sandwich
an entire soft ice cream cone dipped in chocolate
half a hamburger and a few french fries

half the allotted jumping

sigh


3 comments:

  1. today is a new day, Deborah, so don't dwell on it. I think letting yourself have a clean slate again today will help you move on from yesterday.
    also, are you listening to music while jumping? i think that helps to pep me up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I ate ice cream yesterday!!!
    Oh well I used to have double but it was a single so I guess it is half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let it get you down, Deb!! You're still doing great.

    ReplyDelete