Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday/Sat/Sun

Quick post. Last two days did not have access to computer.

Am now back home.

Weighed self this morning with great trepidation - what did my week in Nirvana turn me into? A larger person?

Yes. But not by much. A pound. So I didn't lose any weight this past week, but barely gained it. Considering the fact that I was completely out of my regular world I think that's pretty damn good.

Salt is the big thing -- eating out I managed to order healthy food but I'm sure lots of salt was used. It was also very very hot in NYC last week and the two things - heat and salt - led to my body holding onto water.

I'll be interested to see if getting back to the no salt diet will quickly shed that pound and maybe more.

Got to go. I'll be back later to regroup, exercise, study more closely all the emails and blogs from the past week, and take the picture...


5 comments:

  1. Don't forget you're gaining muscle all the time too, which is 15% heavier than fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad after a week in NYC! Glad you had a great vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME BACK!! hope NYC was magic. i'm sure it was...i read the posts haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!!
    Sugar, you can avoid but Salt is difficult... it's going to be challenging for me in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to know that we're not in the same city anymore, but it probably feels good to be back in your own, more controlled environment for the PCP stuff i bet - welcome home!

    ReplyDelete