Thursday, June 17, 2010

16-17

Good heavens I missed a day. Posting that is. I did live it.

V. busy week. Last week of school - my son had a big presentation .. etc.. Lots of deadlines for me. Whew.

I pushed myself on the exercises last night. Beyond my comfort zone. Today I feel heavy and sore and kind of proud of myself. But not sore in a bad way. Knee fine. Back fine.

I went for a walk and felt very tired when I got back. My energy level is low. Maybe the lack of carbs?

I'm headed out to jump. Because jumping has been so tough for me I separate it from the exercises.

Food wise - holding steady. Drinking quite a bit of coffee (with low fat milk...missing my half and half...)

17 days. Whewwwwhoooo!!


4 comments:

  1. I've been feeling tired too! Maybe it's just having a busy life?

    Yay for that good sore feeling! So glad your knee is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel tired, and agree with Tara - busy life sometimes equates to tiredness, no matter how much energy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call with the coffee. It's a life saver in these first 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN'T BELEIVE its already been 17 DAYS! WOW! look at us!

    ReplyDelete