Thursday, June 3, 2010

60 five times

300

Yahoo! All right I did them in 30's. Psychologically it seemed more manageable. But I did them with both feet and I wasn't as exhausted by the final 30 as I thought I would be. Again - the problem is running out of breath. I loved Patrick's email today which pointed out how these are effective because they are low effort - and burn fat. Will I ever get there? Yes. I will. One jump at a time.

As for food. I am hungry.

Coffee with touch of half and half
half a protein drink (whey powder, milk, no fat yogurt, banana)
half the meal at the nice thai restaurant place (chicken satay and veggies)
a small piece of cheese, an apple and about 3 cups of coffee with very very little half and half in them

I am hungry.

So the globe turns away from the sun for those of us in the eastern time zone.

I was on the baseball diamond, jumping from first base to second, kicking up the dust, counting. And I thought - just let me get to second base. Which made me laugh and then I forgot how hard the jumping was for a minute.

Thinking of you all. Jumping. Jumping. Wherever you are.








5 comments:

  1. haha CONGRADULATIONS DEBORAH! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! AND never GIVE UP! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...chicken satay. I'm proud of you for only eating half! I bet it was difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumping between bases would be a really badass way to count them out too. 50 between bases, one time around the field is 200!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deborah, I love your writing. Thinking of us all spread out around the globe, jumping. Laughing while jumping can only be a good thing, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yess! good work! jump jump jump! I am with you on the hunger, we can do it!

    ReplyDelete