Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day Ten

My knee is so so so much better today. Whew. Lots of stretching and doing the exercises to strengthen the muscles. I didn't jump today - but I will tomorrow. I did extra exercises.

Lots of chicken. Yum. Feeling pretty energetic over all.

Did have some serious sugar craving this afternoon. Not sure why - I'm not really that big of a sugar eater. But I wanted a big bar of chocolate. Or a soft ice cream cone. The waves of wanting passed and I came through - pure!


7 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear about your knee!!!
    And cool to just let the cravings come and go. I haven't craved anything yet (other than food, in general, when I was so hungry on tuesday and wednesday), but I'm going to try and just let the thoughts run their course and leave, like you did today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear about your knee!
    eeeveerythings cooming up dandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping for an injury free rest of your PCP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that your knee is better.
    And I admire you letting the craving go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cravings will get real strong in the next few days. Just ride them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cravings are your brain fighting your body; you THINK you NEED that crap you used to eat. The lessening fat and building muscle means you don't, but your brain is a creature of habit and you haven't ingrained new healthy PCP habits yet...but you will soon.
    Need something sweet? Do 50 situps...you will forget about the icecream real quick!

    ReplyDelete