Sunday, June 20, 2010

19 19 19 19 and 20....ahhh

Good day yesterday. Surrounded by temptations. Lots of stress. And yet...I moved forward in the right direction!

I'm off on a trip for a week. This will be a big big challenge but stress wise I'll be relaxed that I'm looking forward to that. Just realized that I probably won't have the means to download a picture on Tuesday. Maybe I can grab a camera... not sure...

Okay. Not much to say today.

Food good. Jumping about half of the requirement - but have added some walking etc... feeling tired, but noble.


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip, Deb! I have no doubt that you will meet the challenge...I'm sure it help to dial down your stress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great great trip! You deserve some quality R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage!
    Tell me about your trip cause I'm going to NY for a week in July and I am very much looking forward it but I'm sure it'll be challenging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good! enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete